Mississippi College is affiliated with the Mississippi Baptist Convention and governed by a Board of Trustees selected by the Mississippi Baptist Convention and is operated within the Christian aims and ideals of Baptists. As a religiously controlled institution of higher education, Mississippi College reserves the right to limit use of its facilities for activities, groups and purposes consistent with its mission and values.
The 3,400-seat A.E. Wood Coliseum also hosts MC graduations, Christian concerts, Clinton High commencements and other special events
The B.C. Rogers Student Center is a valuable multi-purpose building housing the university's cafeteria, small meeting rooms and its popular Anderson Hall.
Jean Pittman Williams Recital Hall is a wonderful facility to host concerts, plays, and theater performances
Hosting Shakespearean plays, MC Staff Club luncheons, and other events, Jennings Courtyard at Mississippi College is one of the university's icons.
Purchased by Mississippi College from the Latimer family in 1969, the Latimer House was restored and preserved as a campus guest house
The central point of the 320-acre Clinton campus, the Quad is always busy when students are walking to classes from morning through evening hours.
White-columned Provine Chapel was completed in 1860 and the landmark remains MC's oldest building.
With room for 500 seats on the lower level and 300 seats on the lower level, Swor Auditorium is the centerpiece of Nelson Hall
Equipped with night lights, the area is a quiet spot to host student activities or wedding receptions near Provine Chapel.